Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, March 31, 2009

That look


Internal thinking of dog seeking outdoor human companion..."She sees me now...She said my name...It's warm out here, can't she tell it's warm....I have the sock just perfect, slightly damp, easier to wad in a ball form and toss upward...Usually this look gets her...oh, ah, here she comes, she loves me, she loves...Happy, I'm happy...happy, I'm happy...."

7 comments:

farmlady said...

Oh yes, this is definitely Dog speak. Look at that face! How could you not play sock with her( or him?).

Cathy said...

Aw, sweet Huck! Please give him a scritch for me.

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Love this post, because I so l♥ve dogs, and the way they love you back.

Kathy said...

What a great picture. I can just hear the thoughts running through this dog's head.

Rick Dahms said...

Hey, I think that's my sock.

Apifera Farm said...

Hi all - what you don't see in this picture is the gasseous air emenating from him...Rick, darn, I was hoping you wouldn't notice...

whimseycreations said...

Oh so cute! Looks like our Shadow when he gets a sock in his mouth - JAWS OF IRON! LOL

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~