Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, January 09, 2014

Ellie + Friends to rep the book!

Joanne Rossman from John Ryan Johnson on Vimeo.


I am so excited to announce I am now part of Ellie Garber's group, Ellie + Friends. Ellie will be selling my book, "Misfits of Love" to independent shops around the country. The video above shows one of those shops [with the most wonderful name, don't you agree?] that just placed an order for my books. I think if you watch it, at about second 22, you will see why it is such a enjoyable fit [one of many reasons].

Ellie reps lines of cards and products that are unique, sometimes quirky, but always beautifully done-suited for the indie market and shops with unique flavors and personalities. Perfect for a Misfit like me, I'd say. She also reps one of my dear friends from Minneapolis-Jane Jenni- and I'm so happy to be on board with Ellie.