Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Monday, August 30, 2021

Really fun new holiday cards!

I have made some new holiday cards for you and you can order now to ensure you get them. 

AND NOW YOU CAN MIX AND MATCH designs....so many people asked for that and I can do that now because  I'm using my old printer and am doing larger quantities.

They will be delivered to me the first week of September [next week range] but if they sell out I'm not sure if I'll be able to reorder in time for holiday mailing. Just an FYI. Everything is slower due to supply and demand with the pandemic and printers are having those issues too.

I just love all of these.

Also added more designs and revamped some too. I'll be adding to the line all year. Holiday/Christmas is still the biggest seller for cards so I focused on that this time. I try to keep my verbage so that a card can be used for a variety of occasions.