Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little turn ons


One of the best parts of upcoming raining season is Martyn pulls out his rubber suit.

When I worked in New York, oh my, I was in my twenties {!} and I remember a co-worker at the ad agency where I worked saying she just loved a man in a well tailored suit. I grew up in a household where quality fabrics and materials mattered, and to this day, I still swoon in fabric shops. So I did understand the concept that a man in a good suit can create a twinkle in a lass's eye. But when it comes to turn ons, there is nothing that makes me swoon more than my husband's rubber suit. Well, I guess I just shared too much.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Well, Martyn does look pretty hunky in that getup...

Red Fish Circle said...

Oh yeah, he looks great in rubber.... but not quite as cute as that apron shot!

Mare said...

Yes, i think i prefer the apron shot too!

Dan Dutton said...

It's the hat & shears that get me.

coloredsock said...

yeah baby. i agree. are you gonna start making martyn clothes with your new sewing machine, too?

Apifera Farm said...

Yea, the apron shot takes the cake. MArtyn has hats all over. He sleep in a wool hat, even in the summer. It is one of our opposite-couple things. He needs blankets and socks and sweater and hats to sleep in and he's still cold even when it's 60 out. Me, well, I'm natural, baby, and sweating like a pig in 60 degree weather. Now the house this morning is 55 degrees as I refuse to turn the heat on until we get our wood stove done this month so I don't have to use as much propane. We have multiple hats and sweaters on. Sara Palin said in an interview she and Todd were so 'frugal'. Oh paleeze. Million dollar house, yea sure Sara. She needs to visit Apifera. But then again, she wouldn't be invited. I'd throw her to Joe Pye Weed- now there's a Joe she needs to know.

OH DEAR! I just went off. So sorry.

Apifera Farm said...

Oh, Miss Jenny, the joke now is I am going to make him a suit! Hah. Now that will be funny.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~