Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pino and I are out on the town tonight!

Pino and I will be back tonight at the Wiscasset Art Walk, on Main Street.  I will have a small, select group of original paintings on wood, as well as my books, Misfits of Love and Donkey Dream. I'll also have Donkey Wisdom journals for sale.

We will be arriving a bit later this time and leaving earlier. The traffic noise is pretty bad-or I should say the Harley noise is pretty bad. SO when Pino gives me the nod, we will high tail it out of there. I had hoped to bring Birdie the llama to this event but I don't want her having a bad first time outing experience. I know she will be a super therapy creature though.

So stop by between 6-7 to make sure you see us!