Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Sunday, September 08, 2019

Two redheads...sort of


The staff at Horses With Hope took this cute pic of me and Captain Sparkle right before I brought him to Apifera. I hate pics of myself but I thought we were sort of a cute pair, a bit stocky and sturdy in build with red hair, or mine used to be that beautiful flaming red.

Captain Sparkle is doing well, even though The Teapot is bossy pants about everything. I am sharing myself with both of them. He also adores Boone and has nose meetings with him on the fencing.

The donkeys also like to play the "Stand Really Still And Keep Your Eye On The Guy" in the Mask game.