Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Friday, January 09, 2009

Love sometimes exists in a pillow


I'm slowly adding items that would make sweet little Valentines gifts over on the store blog.

One can never send enough love out, even if it's in a pillow, or sachet. Don't forget that lavender is known to keep moths away - oddly I had forgotten this fact in my own drawers, and had moths!!! I had not bothered to put any new sachets in my sweater drawer and had holes in items. And I live on a lavender farm! I'm not sure if lavender will kill exisiting moths, so look at sweaters to make sure you don't see any white-web like thingies before putting sachets in the drawer.