Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Saturday, May 17, 2014

Joy of new overhauls and splendor in the grass



Come along with me, as I wear my new overhauls-yes, the day is even more special because my new Pella bibs arrived. Now I look just like my vet. It's fun trading clothes advice with the vet while she and I were both leaning over little Pino surgically removing his sarcoid. Seriously, I love these bibs because they zip up the front–and no, I am not getting paid to say that–this is and will remain an ad free blog...because let's face i, who has times for making money when you live with old Misfits? Can you her the goats laughing?

So, sip some tea, and now let's get on with it–feedings, some feet trims, planting the squash, fixing a fence or two–but all along we'll stop and take in the splendor in the grass.