Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Friday, April 24, 2015

They are here!



The Puppet and I are celebrating the arrival of the new Donkey Wisdom journals! The Puppet has also forgiven me for not being in the actual journal and still hopes he can write his own memoir some day.

The journal looks so great and I especially love the rounded corners! Simple pleasures. This will make a wonderful gift for a donkey lover; some one who likes to keep a journal or lists will appreciate that each spread has a donkey wisdom to help you better your day.

For a short time longer the pre sale page will be online so you can still get those introductory prices, but that will change in a week.

Thank you to everyone who pre ordered! I am so grateful and even though I wasn't able to pay for the entire printing up front, I would still do it all over again. It's hard to know why this one didn't pre sell enough to pay for the printing [both of my books did]. I think self publishing has many risks but I just know when people see this journal, they will love it.